Monday, May 23, 2011

Weight Loss Update....

Sorry that I haven't updated forever....here it is!

I am maintaining and hanging out right about 207/208. I have not been getting to the gym much at all. I have been trying to keep eating Jorge Cruz down and do my exercises. Life at school has just been so crazy and busy trying to finish everything up and get it ready for the end of the year (8 more days)....that by the time I get home, I am just exhausted. Seriously, you can't understand it, unless you are a teacher. It's an emotional tired, too. You have loved and worked so hard with these kids all year; now it's time to let them go. This is why my gym attendance has totally slacked off.

Soo...I am recommiting to hit they gym (at least 3 times a week, for the next 2 weeks) hard, in addition to 8 minutes in the morning and eating the Jorge way. Once school is out, my goal is to hit the gym 5 times a week, between 7 and 8, for about forty five minutes. After I go to the gym, I will spend an hour on homework/online classes, an hour/45 minutes on housework; then, the rest of the day is mine to read, play with my sister and nieces, scrapbook, etc.

0 comments: