Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Spring Break....

Yay for Spring Break and a week off from work. It feels so good to relax and recuperate. I started off Spring Break with a bang...had a Dr. visit with Dr. Morris (Jared, for those that know him). I had infections in my ears and my sinuses. So, I got put on antibiotics and pretty much slept thru Friday, Saturday, and parts of Sunday.




Sunday afternoon we went to McKenna's 3rd birthday party. It was Dora themed and I am proud to say that I made the front of the invites.


And now for progress on my goals...

This week, I am down to 209.4 lbs, down 2.2 lbs from last week. This is great because I did no exercising on Friday or Saturday because I was so sick. I just keep treking. I have now found another pair of pants (that makes 2) that I haven't worn in a LONG time. My wrinke-free dress shirts from Eddie Bauer almost fit, too. They are still just a little too snug for comfort. Oh, and I wore two light sweaters that I haven't worn in probably a year or two.

Some things I want to do when  I get below 200 lbs /or  by the end of summer....which should be very soon:

-Get a massage
-Buy a cute new swimsuit
-Go shopping for summer clothes
-Buy all new makeup, probably haven't bought new makeup in six years
-Wear my H2O life jacket ( I refer to it as the HO jacket, if you could see it you would understand)
-Eat dinner at Maddox

I am officially done with my first 2 online classes!! Yay!

3 comments:

The Pyne's said...

You go Jacque!!!! you keep up the good work......not only in exercising, but with your classes too!! That is soooo exciting and ps. I LOVE the dora cards!! Way fun and cute. =)

The Christensen's said...

HEY HEY its like christmas!! Keep it up darlin!!

Erika said...

Way to go! You are doing gerat, keep it up.