ME!!!
I won $5 last week for the weigh-in and $20 this week for Monday's weigh-in. Yay for me! I managed to maintain, when most of the rest of them gained. It's not much to be proud of, but I am just grateful that I didn't gain.
Friday morning is the final weigh-in. It is down to Candace (6.5%)and me (5.06%) for the overall winner. I spent 45 minutes at the gym yesterday and 60 minutes at gym today (and plan on it for Weds. & Thurs.). If I plan to lose 7% body fat, I need to lose 1.5lbs before Friday to win. Seriously, I can do that! Wish me luck!
After the contest is over, my friend Candace and I are going to get together to make some plans for rewards accountability strategies to keep us motivated. I want to keep doing this; I want to feel healthy and energized. I want to be able to be satisfied that I did it!!!
Thanks everyone for your continual inquiries about my progress, support, and encouragement! A special shout out to Travis, Michael, Christina, Rachel, Mom & Dad, & Candace...couldn't do this without you guys!!


1 comments:
You're doing so awesome!
Post a Comment