Sunday, August 10, 2008

Girls Night Out...



I have recently come into contact with some friends on facebook (April); some I still see and talk to more regularly than finding them on facebook (Sarah & Stacey). Anyways, Arpil and I got talking and decided we needed to get together. So, in a sort of spur of the moment plan, 5 of us got together for dinner at Olive Garden the next day. This is my favorite place by the way; I just crave the breadsticks and alfredo dipping sauce...MMMM MMMM MMMM!!


Everyone had a great time and we decided that we need to do it more often. Maybe even recruit some other friends....with a little more planning, of course.


On the drive home, we came up with the idea to do a trip to St. George next summer in honor of our 10 year high school reunion and our Senior Trip. Wouldn't that be a blast????


April, Stacey, Hanna, and Sarah...thanks for coming. I had so much fun. I am definitely looking forward to doing something again....real soon!! Love you guys!!

3 comments:

April said...

I had so much fun. I can't wait to do it again. The St. George thing would be a blast (not that I went the first time around, but I would like to go the second time around!) Thanks for pulling it all together for us. You're the best!

MARIE said...

St. George? YAY! Why don't you come next week. Next summer? Seriously, too far away. I wih I could've come to girls night out.

Mandi said...

Hey,
Its Mandi. How come you didn't invite me to come??? Invite me next time I would love to be there. I havn't seen you guys forver!!!