Yesterday while Travis and Rex were working hard on the house, Dennise called to see if I wanted to dye eggs with the girls. Anyone who knows me well, knows that I couldn't turn this down. Plus, Trav couldn't find any egg kits for us to do our own eggs when he looked the day before. It was lots of fun dyeing eggs with Katelyn and Kennley. It was nice to be able to have some fun with them (especially since their mom doesn't like dyeing Easter eggs or carving pumpkins)!
And I had to make an egg with a picture of Tigger on it for Travis, since he didn't get to join in on the fun!


2 comments:
I love dying eggs! Didn't do it this year, maybe next year when Kayleigh is a little older.
You are so cute Jacque!!! It looks like you had a lot of fun with easter. It sounds like you guys need to have kids so you can have someone to dye eggs with!!
Post a Comment