Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas....

We had a great Christmas! We loved spending time with family and friends. We loved being able to talk to Trav's brother that is serving a mission in California!

As far as gifts  this Christmas, Trav and I both didn't really know what we wanted! There were not really any just for fun items that we were both were dying without; so it was a pretty practical Christmas. Trav got socks, new pillows, basketball shorts, & 2 white shirts for Church (which I got the wrong neck size, dang!). I got a pair of jeans, a redish, pink top/jacket shirt from Maurices,  a jean skirt, 2 pairs of comfy fleece bottoms from Old Navy, 2 pairs of fuzzy socks from Old Navy, and my favorite perfume,  We both got new covers for our Kindles, covers with lights. However, those were not a surprise because we ended up buying them together, We were both looking at refurbished ones (they are about 1/2 the cost), but weren't sure if the other person would be okay with that, so we got online and looked at/bought them together!

Mazie got spoiled, too! She got several new toys (from other family members, too) and some pupperoni sticks!

Santa left some surprises, too! He left us a gift card to Lowe's to help with doing the basement! He also left us 2 puzzles!

We had 2 fun surprises at my mom and dad's, but one will still remain a secret! My parents surprised all of us with an Alaskan cruise that we will be taking together sometime this summer! I have never been on a cruise or to Alaska, so I am really excited! I guess, we really will need to get passports now, since we will be in and out of Canada!

0 comments: