Well, I have spent today and yesterday being domestic, shocking, right?
Yesterday, I made strawberry freezer jam, without my mom; a first for me! Thanks to Trav for helping finish up when he got home.
We got extra bananas in our produce basket this week. I decided to dehydrate them, since we can't eat that many ripe bananas, that fat. We just made banana bread last week. So, I went to a website that I got from my sister on dehydrating celery and googled dehydrating bananas. This is the first time I have done this, so wish me luck!
Next up, dehydrating or freeze drying celery!


1 comments:
ooh, that's not a bad idea to dehydrate the bananas. you'll have to let me know how they turn out!! and Jacque, I'm so proud of you and all that you have been doing lately. you are truly an inspiration and I hope I get to see you when we come out in a few weeks!! =)
Post a Comment