A year later...I finally have long hair!! This has been a process for me to grow it out, many of you know that I have had short hair FOREVER and love how easy it is to maintain & style/not style! However, Trav and 2 really good friends talked me into doing it! It did help getting a perm earlier this fall and I can honestly say, that I like it!
I even had 1 or 1 1/2 inches cut off today. I am now in maintenance....no longer worried about growing it longer!
Also, as of today, I have lost 7 lbs since January and 13 lbs since Jan 2011.
Wednesday, February 29, 2012
Leap Day..
Posted by Jacqueline at 8:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
You look amazing! I love your hair. I don't think I have ever known you with long hair. Love it.
Post a Comment