Saturday, July 18, 2009

49 Things Tag FILL IT OUT!
Learn 49 things about your friends, and let them learn 49 things about you!

1. Do you like blue cheese? Nope, not usually
2. Your Favorite Shoes? Flip Flops
3. Do you own a gun? None of my own, Trav has 1 or 2.
4. Your favorite song? Anything Beach Boys for now...it's summer and I am on Lake Powell count down.
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Depends what I am going in for, usually not. LOVE MY DENTIST, THOUGH!
6. What do you think of hot dogs? So yummy, but best when grilled or roasted over fire!
7. Favorite Christmas song? All I Want For Christmas is You or Where are You Christmas...pretty much any Christmas song...I LOVE that holiday!
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Milk
9. Can you do push ups? Probably not...I was trying to do some on the Wii Fit a few months back and Trav and I ended up laughing really hard.
10. Are you afraid of flying? My family would say yes, but I really am not....
11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My wedding ring & my heart necklace.
12. Favorite hobby? Reading, Scrapbooking, Sleeping
13. Animals: love them or hate them? Depends on the animal....love most of them. Have a fear of birds...so hate them!
14. Do you have ADD? No, I don't think so!
15. What do you hate about yourself? My anxiety
16. What is your middle name? Kay
17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment: Mad that the air mattress has yet another whole...why weren't the girls more careful? I want to have some time to scrapbook, I need to work on my lesson for tomorrow.
18. What's your favorite number? 3, 57
19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Water, Water, Milk
20. Current worry right now? How will I get everything ready for school with a 2 day mandatory furlough at the beginning of prep week.
21. Current hate right now? That there is a mandatory furlough at the beginning of school. We won't get paid for those two days, but the building will be open and available for anyone that wants to come in and work.
22. Favorite place to be? Lake Powell, Disneyland, or Grand Targhee
23. How did you bring in the New Year? Seriously...can't remember...I think we were at Dennise's house.
24. Where would you like to go? New York, Lake Powell, Disneyland, Oregon Coast
25. Name three people who will complete this? April, Jill, Rindy
26. Do you own slippers? Yes...love them!
27. What shirt are you wearing? Navy Dallas Cowboys T shirt
28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Never have....must not want to very much!
29. Can you whistle? Yes, but only short, non-musical whistles
30. Favorite color? Red, Yellow, or Orange
31. Would you be a pirate? I would love being on a boat all the time...so probably!
32. What songs do you sing in the shower? Whatever comes into my head....
33. Favorite girl's name? Ellie, Madison
34. Favorite boy's name? Brayden, Gage
35. What's in your pocket right now? No pockets in the pants I am wearing!
36. Last thing that made you laugh? Trav and the ironyreality of life
37. Best bed sheets as a child? Yellow and White Plaid/Checked, wish I could find some for my bed now.
38. Worst injury you've ever had?When I rolled my ankle about 2 years ago
39. How many TVs do you have in your house? 2
40. Who is your loudest friend? Teri, Hali
41. How many dogs do you have?1
42. Does someone have a crush on you? Probably just my husband...at least I am hoping he does.
43. Favorite Book? I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to read...so anything new. I do have a thing for LDS Fiction (Romance or Suspense/Mystery)
44. Partying hard or Laying low? Usually partying hard....I love to be social. Although, I definitely need my down time too!
45. What is your favorite candy? Anything chocolate....Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
46. Favorite Sports team? Utes and Cowboys (I am a product of my family & my husband)
47.What were you doing 12 AM last night? SLEEPING
48. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? I got to go to the bathroom and weigh...hope I didn't gain anything!
49. If you are married, where did you meet your WIFE/HUSBAND? The first time I met/saw him was at a Colors concert at WSU. We didn't really talk or anything then. Met him playing volleyball and at his sister's wedding a few months later. Trav became my best friend soon after.

50. April, Rindy, Stacey, Jill, Christina, Erika...anyone that wants to!

1 comments:

The Pyne's said...

Looks like you have been having fun!! and um would you be mad if I don't get around to doing the tag....I mean I'll try, but it gets a little hectic around here when I'm on the computer for too long! love ya though!! =)