Ladies and Gentlemen....we are in the home stretch! Our shower is almost finished! The tile should be finished on Monday and grout should be done by Monday or Tuesday. We have started ripping out carpet and 2 rooms are being laid with new carpet tomorrow! Yeah!!!!!
4 comments:
Looks great!! Just let me know when your ready to come remodel my house!!! :)
wow jacque!!! looks like you guys are doing lots of fun things to your house!!! CAn't wait till one day I can see it in person! and LOVE the crafts. Looks like you are keepin busy. wish I could have been there to craft with you......MISS YOU GUYS!
Love the Tile. I will have to check it out when its done.
Hey! I got your book thing in the mail today. Funny thing-I just finished doing one! It must be popular. I sent it to people in my ward, it was fun. I ended up only getting 4 books though. That was still good though-get four for only sending one! Anyway, I think I'll pass on this one since I just did one and I'm not sure who I'd send it to. Sorry, hope it doesn't mess you up! Hope things are going good for you, haven't seen ya in forever it feels like!
Post a Comment