Sunday, November 16, 2008

Lizzy Lizzard....

NO....we haven't gotten another pet! This is Mazie with her latest and greatest toy! She has had this lizard for about a month now, maybe a little longer. Mazie takes this lizard with her everywhere; including when she comes to bed! You can tell her to go get her lizard and she will go and find it and bring it back to you! The lizard recently sufered some damage; his head was finally bitten/torn/pulled off.
In a side note, Trav was making the comment that you can tell we don't have kids because we post things about our dog. This morning while I was taking some pictures of the house, I came up the stairs to find her reaching for the pancakes on the counter; meanwhile, she still has food in her bowl. I was mad and Mazie knew she was in trouble. Trav laughed because no one can resist Uncle Bobby's yummy pancakes!





0 comments: