Saturday, May 17, 2008

INTRODUCING.....






THE NEWEST MEMBER OF OUR FAMILY...........




MISS MAZIE!!! Just a quick post to let you know that we adopted Mazie. She is a 2 year old Shar pei & Lab Mix. She is trained and very well behaved. She is good with kids. More on this crazy story to come later and other pictures from this week (wedding, etc).

9 comments:

Amy said...

You guys got her!! I can't believe it! Well, actually I can. She's so cute and that's awesome that she's already trained. I'm tellin' ya, it's great practice for kids to start out with a dog first! Good luck with everything.

Oh, we still haven't bought guitar hero yet. I think we're going to wait until Rock Band (or whatever it's called) comes out for Wii. That way I can sing while Brandon plays guitar!

Kristine said...

Nice!! She is a cutie...congrats! :)

Erika said...

Wow! I bet Michael will be jealous, he loves dogs! Good luck!

The Pyne's said...

What the?!?!!? I swear the last time I was over you guys said you weren't going to get a dog! How fun! That will be a great trainer for kids....like not leaving all your fun scrapbook stuff out on the floor, having to come home to feed them, etc.... can't wait to see her, maybe at the next craft day, unless it's at gena's (or here, if you guys don't mind kids ruining everything!)

The Christensen's said...

Holy cow!! I can't believe that you got a dog...Maize will more than likely be refered to as "Your first born" I can already tell. She is so cute! Have fun with her. and good luck.

Susan said...

I knew you guys wouldnt be able to resist the pup!! good for you

Susan said...

I had to change my profile, kind of confusing when I'm not on Brandon and Amy's site and leave a comment on yours that is from Mom!!

Terence said...

Are you sure you guys are responsible enough to take care of her?

Erika said...

How did your birthday party go?? Sorry we couldn't make it.