Sunday, February 24, 2008

The Wise Man Built His House.....






The progress of the remodel is really moving right along...it is soo cool Yesterday afternoon, Trav's brothers, Jeremy and Dave, came over to help with some framing. In just a few hours, they had put up two walls (one that will hold a door) and some of the ceiling. The boys probably would have had more done, but they framing nailer they were using wouldn't work right. SO, they got a hold of Mark from Advantage and he brought them a different one. Once they got that one, it was smooth sailing!

4 comments:

Jill said...

I am so excited for you to have this remodel done! We can't wait to see the finished masterpiece. Tell Trav he's a wonderman. Or is it superman because it's wonderwoman? Well, either way, good for him. But now he's disclosed his skills, we might pirate him into helping with our basement. Mwa-hahahaha!

Anthony and Kristie said...

It looks like your are doing tons of things to your house. I have been married for 5 years and have always rented. Looking at your cute house makes me want a home. I love the broccoli soup story.

MARIE said...

HEY YOU! I found you. I didn't know you had a blog and then I noticed you had 'tapped' in on my sitemeter. I'm so glad you have one and that I get to check up on you now.

The Moores said...

Jacqueline,
It was so good to hear from you!! How are you? I love this whole blogging thing! It is great!!

Katie